Thursday, December 10, 2009

NEW blog!!

Ok, so I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't been blogging in a very long time. I was having some serious issues with the account. I'm not going to go into it but I just gave up and here I am all fresh and new and different. Let me start out by just sharing with you this video of my horse rider.


She is doing so great and is still in love with the horses. If you ask her what she wants for Christmas she'll tell you, "a horse". Not such a bad idea when you think about the fact that we'd never have to mow the lawn again! BUT, knowing how great (notice my sarcasm) my kids are at cleaning up little dog poops I really doubt they'd be excited to clean up big huge horse poops.


On to a new subject... today was the last day of my first quarter! This Fall quarter I took Survey of special Education, Planning the young child's learning environment and Work Based Learning. The official grades aren't in yet but I do believe I got all A's! I'm extremely thankful for this break!

No comments:

Post a Comment